The Mount, The Ash and The Ruined: Pompeii


As most of you know, it is Game of Thrones off season. Usually, I fill my time with theory videos and articles from Watchers on the Wall, but this time it's different. WAY DIFFERENT! We had 7 episodes and a life time of waiting ahead of us for the next and final season. In direct effect to this, boredom struck and when that happens I end up watching anything that resembles GOT. Case in point the movie Pompeii with Kit Harrington aka Jon Snow aka (SPOILER ALERT!) Aegon Targaryan. What a very average movie for a NOT SO AVERAGE historical site. It made me think back to my recent Italian trip and my first time seeing the Ruins of Pompeii. Let me know in the comments below if any of you have also been to the ruins and what you thought of this once glamorous city turned into ash.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ