Back Peddling: 2017 Biker Shorts




Lately, I have been spotting another 90's trend that has given the choker a run for its money. Biker Shorts are the all the rage again, but this time they are not just constricted to athletic purposes. How did this questionable trend find its way back into the spotlight? Well, with the help of Biker Short fanatics like Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus and designers like Michael Kors and Alexander Wang pushing this "Hurts so good" trend down the streets and the runway, it's hard to not stop and stare. I am pretty sure you are either a fan of the biker shorts or... you are not. However, don't knock it until you try it! I too was skeptical, but after a few experimental outfits I remembered how fun it looked and how much I loved them back in my teenage years. Pretty soon, I got the hang of popping in the occasional black biker short with some of my Summer outfits. One might say, once you figure it out, it comes naturally, just like riding a bike. Pun intended! How about you guys? Care to take a ride on this throw back trend? Let me know in the comments below!



Below are some more practical examples of the Biker Short trend. Just incase Studded leather jacket and Red Heels are a bit too much. 







2 comments:

  1. Still not sure how I feel about it, but Kim K makes so many good style choices so it must be right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's change that! You are so going to wear biker shorts for the next shoot! And as much as I hate myself for saying this....Kim K is usually right when it comes to fashion.

      Delete

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ