Hot Child in the City


Criss Cross Tank- Myrda J
Tank Tops- Old Navy/H&M
Mesh Cut Out Leggings- Myrda J
Jean Jacket- Ross
Cross body Bag- Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace- Dear Mina
Gladiator Wedges- Charlotte Russe

I was in New York a few weeks back for an impromptu visit with the Hubster since he has never gone. I decided to rectify that problem and booked a mini get-away for an extended weekend. The first thing we noticed was the obscenely disgusting amount of humidity. Toto we are not in the West Coast anymore! NY was in the 70's, but boy did that moisture add an oven baked feel to the weather. IT WAS HOT!!!! Hence the HOT CHILD reference in the title! I needed to wear something light so I opted for a chiffon tank and leggings. I was looking for an excuse to try out my new mesh leggings, so this was the perfect opportunity to stay comfy, but still give this stylish city a bit of edge. I brought along a jean jacket cause my only other option was a black blazer and that would have been just too much black for this vibrant city! I paired it off with some low wedged gladiators, my trusty Dear Mina necklace and my MAC bag to add a triple entante effect of brown, my favorite pop color! What about you guys? What do you wear when you're touring a new place? Does comfort trump style? Let me know in the comments below!



But first let me take a selfie: Through the Looking Glass
#disneystore #timesquare

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ