Style of the Week: A Smidge of Color


Top- Myrda J
Jeans- Torrid
Shoes-Michael Kors
Necklace- Nordstroms
Clutch- Tory Burch

I wanted to have a stylish laid back yet fun week. Lots of stuff to do so I opted for distressed jeans with a chiffon top. I just got these heels and they are the perfect height for day time, so I decided on a bland canvas of black and blue to really make the pink pop! I added a turquoise and gold necklace which helped to tie in the gold from the clutch. Later on in the day though I put the chain back on and wore it as a cross body and by the end of the day it was inside my diaper bag. Looking put together with a six month old is kind of tricky, but I try! What is your style this week? Don't forget put it in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ