Style of the Week: A Nod to Mod


Dress- Forever 21 circa 2003
Open Front Blazer- Myrda J
Necklace- Aldo & Goodwill
Boots- Groupon
Clutch -Tory Burch


Last week on my way to go looking for a new couch, I slipped and fell on the drive way while carrying my baby (Thank God she was in her carseat!). I landed on my knee and then my face and she landed correctly thanks to her Britax B Safe Carseat (not sponsored, I just love it!). As I rolled over onto my bum I decided that I will no longer wear heels if I am carrying my baby. And even though she didn't cry, it was just too close for comfort. This week I decided to keep my feet closer to the ground with these flat knee high boots (which also covers my big knee bruise) and a simple A Line dress that I have owned for ages. I paired a short sleeve open front blazer for a little bit more coverage and added two necklaces that I ended up taking off half way through the day. Avianna loves to yank on my necklaces, so I have been trying to limit them. I thought that this was a great dress/outfit for the warm, but scattered chill winds of Vegas! How about you? What was your fav outfit of the week? Don't forget to leave it in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ