Style of the Week: Short Comings


Vest- Myrda J
Abstract Flower Tank- Forever 21
Black Tank- H&M
Shorts- Myrda J
Shoes- Target Exhilaration
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- Armani Exchange


It's been fairly warm again, so I decided to seize the day and wear some shorts! I love wearing the Myrda J Circle Shorts mainly because it has a great silhouette for my shape (it gives me the illusion of fuller hips!). I paired up the shorts with a bold tank to give it a pop of color and since I still feel a bit self conscious from having a baby, I threw on the open front vest to cover up all the white from the tank that would show my side "lady lumps." I wanted to add a touch of glamour by adding a large gold necklace, a simple leather bracelet and some fierce gold platforms that I love! I seriously would wear these shoes all day err day if I could, but alas, they are not too baby friendly especially since I wear my little one around daily with a baby warp. Don't forget to drop me a comment on what your fav style of the week and as always, don't forget to make bold statements without saying a word!



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ