Fall Transitioning


Black Vest- Myrda J
Floral Tank- Forever21
Blue Tank- Cynthia Rowley
Jeans- Old Navy
Red Sandals- Emporio Armani
Blue Handbag- Alexander Wang 
Neckalce- Dear Mina
Black wrap around bracelet- Armani Exchange


I wanted to test out my some pieces of my Fall line today for running errands. Usually when it's massively hot in Las Vegas I opt for a tank and jeans look, but of course I structured it up with my New Fall Vest. I admit that the 103 degree heat made me take of my rather warm vest off by my second errand stop, but over all. I love the look! What are you guys wearing today? Let me know down below on the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Myrda! Still layering here in San Francisco... I need some sunshine soon! By the way, when's the next time you're back?

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    Instagram:
    KimKardashnguyen

    Twitter:
    @Kardashnguyen

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ