Magic Mascara! Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

3D Fiber lash kit with my normal Chanel Mascara

When my friend Marie told me that she had an answer to my everlasting search of longer fuller lashes, I was very skeptical. I was born with little to no lashes and naturally (since I don't have them) I yearned for just that- longer fuller lashes. Ever since I could remember I wanted Bambi-like length and the fullness that would make even Kim K jealous! In my quest I started (like most girls) to wear fake eyelashes, but that song and dance routine got old pretty quick. I wanted something more natural and less messy. As of lately, I turned to Lash Bars and tried Lash Extensions. Until of course I ran out of extra money. At anywhere between $65-150 every 3 weeks it adds up....real quick! Which brings me back to Marie and her Fab-u-LASH solution! What was $30 compared to how much I have already spent? So I gave it a try and boy am I glad I did! Check out the results


3D Fiber Lash Kit

Instructions are simple enough. Use regular mascara. Apply coat of transplanting gel. Then a coat of Natural Fibers and then lock it with another coat of transplanting gel. Repeat until you achieve desired look! Easy peasy!


What do you guys think? BTW please excuse my bushy brows, I missed my threading appointment and need to reschedule! 

Wanna try Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes? Check out my friend Marie's shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ