Style of the Week


Black Tank: H&M
Shorts: Myrda J
Drape Vest: Myrda J
Necklace: Myrda J
Belt: Myrda J
Shoes: Miss Sixty
Bracelet: Givenchy


I celebrated Summer in the most Summery Way! I finally busted out my Myrda J Circle Shorts! I was feeling a little heavy this week, so I opted to do a cover up over the tank just for a little bit more coverage. And since the top part of the outfit was a bit too blah for me I accessoried it with the biggest and boldest statement necklace I could find. Then polished off the outfit with my fav pair of black heels and Voila! A great Summer outfit for this week. I was out and about for night with this outfit, but it would also easily work for daytime if you traded in the heels for black open toed sandals and tone it down with a more day appropriate bold, but still striking necklace! Just a little Day to Night tip from me to you!



2 comments:

  1. Styling Question: I bought this dress for a Sunday Garden wedding in LA http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31545247&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES
    I'm thinking bronze/pewter flat sandals but I'm not sure what kind of jewelry. Something gold, chunky, and gemoetric? I have a lot of preppy, girly, and flowery statements necklaces so I need some help with this bohemian look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question Melissa! I will do some fashion researching and will post my picks and tips for you on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ