This Outfit is Skorts-ing!


Sequin tube top: Forever 21
Plaid Circle Shorts: Myrda J
Half Moto Gloves: Myrda J
Earrings: Dollar store (I swear!)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin


Look Out Weekend cause here I come....with Skorts!! This is not the 80's style skort that your mom used to wear. Its the new and improved version! Skorts are coming back this Spring/Summer in an excellent fashion. Check out the article here Why not be able to feel fem with a skirt look and be able to play with the safety of shorts? I heart! Especially since I love skirts, but hate the leg crossing mindfulness that comes along with it. Am I right?

Try the look:
Pair up some skorts with a fun top like a sequined tube. Top it off with some fab heels and accessorize with long earrings and a pair of gloves! You will literally be Skort-ching come this weekend. If you feel this outfit is too bold, then tone it down with a structured vest or quarter sleeve blazer!

Show me how you rock your weekends! I'll show you mine if you show me yours! -MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ