Style of the Week


Tank: Plus 21
Top : Myrda J
Jeans: Torrid
Cropped Faux Leather Blazer: Plus 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Tortoise Shell Bracelet: Givenchy
Leather Wrap Around Bracelet: Armani Exchange
Handbag: Christian Dior Saddle
Shoes: Target, Exhilaration Brand


Vegas weather was totally out of control last week. It turned chilly for a couple of days, so it was only appropriate that I wear some type of cover up for my fav "Vegas go-to outfit," made up of a tank top(s) and jeans. I warmed it up with an awesome blazer with faux leather lapels and to polish the whole look off, I opted to wear my favorite platform pumps. I don't wear them often, cause they are scary, but I do try and take them out for a walk every now and then. And since the outfit was a little too dark for me, I matched up my gold/snakeskin shoes with a tribal necklace and a tortoise shell bracelet. Why not put another animal in there? The Gold "C" and "D" of my handbag finished the look and I got to take out one of my first designer handbag out of the closet!!! And just like AC/DC's song it's nice to go Back to Black, with a bit of Gold!

Don't be shy! Show me how you rock your Spring gong chilly styles this week!  -MJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ