Style of the Week


Tank: Plus 21
Collar Top: Myrda J
Vest: Rainbow
Jeans: H&M
Heels: Missy Sixty
Turquoise Necklace: Nordstroms
Gold Tassel Necklace: H&M
White Bracelet: Myrda J
Black Bracelet: Armani Exchange


This week the weather was finally nice, so I celebrated with some Spring time layers! I took my trusty black tank and topped it off with a sleeveless collared Myrda J top and then topped that off with a structured vest. In case you haven't noticed...I LOVE VESTS! Structured ones, drape ones, short ones and long ones. Vest have became my new security blanket in my "sort of" old age. I added black heels and some gold toned accessories with a turquoise necklace to break up and give the outfit a "pop" of color! Don't forget to show me your style this week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ