New Year, New Look

It's been a minute...no actually it's been a long pause! But I am excited to see that I still have ratings and that people are still checking out my blog! Kudos to me (happy dance!) So what have I been doing? Well.....

I recently moved to Las Vegas, but I still work the fashion circuit in SF and hoping to expand to LA. I have been a very busy, busy girl...hence the no blog posts for a while...but I have been styling more so here's a taste of what I have been doing...


ALL DRESSES ARE ON SALE...CHECK IT OUT!

I had quite a bit of left over inventory from RbME, so I decided...New Year...New Look! I took my old inventory and breathed some much needed new life into it. Sometimes all you have to do in life is appreciate what you got and just work with it! Try it out yourselves! Take an old dress or any favorite piece of clothing and work it out with some new accessories, shoes and a chic cover up. I love picture comments, so feel free to show me your old turned new concoctions! Enjoy!

<3 Myrda J

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ