High Low, it's off to Work I go!


Style File: Pleated High Low Dress

Wore to: Office, lunch date and after work meeting.

I found this awesome Summer High Low Pleated Dress on sale and thought that I only had a handful of days to wear it, so I took the SF Indian Summer advantage and wore the dress on a mildly hot work week day. I paired it up with a black cropped vest to give it a more polished look to minimise the indie print and bottomed it off with capris leggings to bring the black down and tone the whole outfit down as well. Topped it of with some Legwarmer Booties and a simple silver necklace to polish off the look! End result? A chic, on trend work week outfit with a side of color and fun.
 
Outfit Stats:
Dress- Mossimo/Target
Leggings- Simply Vera/Khols
Vest- Fashion Q (Vegas Store)
Booties- Sheik
Silver Cros- Sikara & Co




No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGOOD @MYRDAJ